This whole getting a job thing has been hectic! (Not that I'm complaining!) I am excited to have a job and am very much looking forward to getting started! I think I'm going to love my new school and all the people I get to work with :) (I hope they love me back lol!) I have been inserviced to death the last few days, and hope I can make some real progress in my classroom the next few days! I will have to spend my weekend with my nose in the books to start planning lessons... I really am excited! I hope this excited feeling sticks around and doesn't get replaced by an overwhelmed feeling! I am going to try my best to stay upbeat and positive and not let the potentially overwhelming parts of my job get me down. Hopefully I can post some new pics tomorrow or Friday...I really have made some progress in the room, but still have quite a bit to do.
Stay tuned...
~Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment