Wednesday, May 23, 2012

1 down...? to go

Ok, I survived my first interview! This was the first time I have interviewed for a job in an 'urban' school! I walked in and there were 7 people around a table with pages of questions in front of them! It was rather intimidating I must admit! But I had a good time and I think they liked me. I'm not to the point yet where I am ready to move the family down the mountain or commute an hour and a half to work each day, but I'm glad to know (or think) that I can 'run with the big dogs' (so to speak) and not get chewed up and spit out! :)
Anyway I have an interview for a local SPED job next Thursday, so there's still hope that I'll get another job here for next year. I was just a tiny bit impressed that out of all of the people who probably applied online that they even bothered to call me from the 'urban school'...
That's all for now, I'll check in and let y'all know how the next one goes! Keep on praying or sending positive thoughts or whatever it is you've been doing, because it's apparently working so far!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment