Well, I unexpectedly got a job in the middle of the year, and now I unexpectedly lost said job. :(
I was told this morning that the job I currently hold would be posted for next school year. This is not the end of the world, it's something that happens to new teachers. I don't really think it is a reflection on me or that I did a bad job. But, they hastily hired someone in the middle of the year because someone quit, and now they want to take their time and see who's out there that's qualified... I am sad because I got on at the school I really wanted to work at, and now I have to start over from square one. (Including moving my son to a new school.)
So, if you pray, please send a prayer up for me that I will be able to secure a teaching job for next school year and embark on a new adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment