Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The wind has been knocked out of my sails

Good thing we've been studying idioms this week...
I don't really know what to say without disclosing too much information, but the title of today's blog pretty much sums up how I'm feeling this week! Luckily my hubby and I are going away for the long weekend, so maybe I'll come back rejuvenated.
My faith in the goodness of everybody and my happy go lucky 'everything happens for a reason' outlook have been trampled this week. Hopefully I can snap myself out of this funk.
For now, I have one more day of actual school and a day of inservice to endure before the relaxing can begin. So, I guess I better get to work on some IEPs I have meetings about next week so I don't have any work 'stuff' to worry about while we're gone.
Sorry to be such a 'Debby downer'. Hopefully next time you check in with me my world will be righted and I'll be ready to carry on with my usual optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment