Monday, February 6, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive!

Although, the last few days have been hectic, I'm still plugging along. I really hope we get some time off for snow soon! The 'natives' are getting restless at school! Seeing as how we get no Spring Break to speak of, the only hope for some time off is the white stuff!! But...it's not looking good for us! Even though the groundhog saw his shadow, we've been having unseasonably warm weather recently so snow is highly unlikely!!
I think I'm getting better at the paperwork side of my job, and I am still enjoying the time I get to spend in the classroom. I am, however, hopeful that I will be able to move into a regular ed classroom for next school year. I am just not used to dealing with all of this stress. I know being in a regular classroom is stressful too, but I think my schooling and student teaching experiences have prepared me more for that type of stress. (Not so much for the kind I'm currently facing!)
So, if any of my (two or three) readers were worried if I'd fallen off the face of the earth...this is me, checking in! I'm still here, plugging along, learning as I go, doing the best I can. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment