Wednesday, February 1, 2012

half-n-half

Today, I am half proud of myself and half frustrated! I managed to get all of my progress reports done and printed and my monthly report done and turned in...Here's where the frustrated part comes in...I've been a SPED teacher for what? 4 weeks? I got NO HELP on either of these things! Not for lack of trying, but because the people that swore they wouldn't leave me flapping in the breeze did exactly that...Maybe I didn't give them enough time to respond, but ggggrrrr!!
I still have another report to do, but on top of being sick and dealing with the state writing assessment and a school full of subs today, I just don't have the energy to try to figure it out on my own right now. Granted, I'm a smart cookie and don't mind figuring things out on my own, but I don't appreciate being told that I would have all of this support only to find when I actually need it, I have NONE!
If you're wondering what a school full of subs has to do with anything...the kids are HORRIBLE when their regular teacher is not there!!! So if you can imagine a school full of TERRIBLE kids, then you know how my day went!
On the bright side, this week is almost over! :)
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment