Ok, I didn't expect this to happen, but I guess all the germies floating around the elementary school environment have taken a liking to me. The good news is, I overcame my stubborn, bull-headedness and took myself to the doctor! So, after filling FOUR...yes, you read that right...FOUR prescriptions, I am hoping to be on the road to recovery sooner rather than later.
I felt totally miserable today, but somehow made it through and even had a somewhat productive day. I am a little daunted by all of the end of the month reports and progress reports that are due in the next few days, (With the state writing assessment thrown in there for good measure!) but I'm sure I'll get through them just like I've gotten through everything else so far.
Where is that darn snow anyway!?!?
Well, this cough-syrup-upped teacher is gonna hit the sack! I hope between the cough syrup and antibiotics and whatnot that tomorrow will be a more bearable day! Night!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment