Ok, I have (almost) survived my first full 5 day week of teaching! Between the bus duty days, faculty meeting, and parent-teacher conference, I have logged A LOT of hours at school this week! I don't know if I've ever been so glad for it to be coming up on FRIDAY!! :) Now, if only it was 30 degrees outside instead of 50...Then I could pray for a SNOW DAY to end this L-O-N-G and tiring week!
In all seriousness though, I am thoroughly enjoying my job, and even though I'm exhausted, it is a good exhausted if ya know what I mean!? I didn't even get much accomplished this week because of benchmark testing, but I still feel proud of myself for getting through it. I had several IEP meetings, the parent-teacher conferences went well, and I handled myself with decorum when I was flipped off by an eighth grader...Please don't ever believe anyone if they tell you that teaching is easy!
Well, this exhausted teacher is going to crash into my big comfy bed so I will be well-rested and ready to face whatever tomorrow has in store!
Til next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment