Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I had another IEP meeting which the parent didn't show up to today. (This is the same one that didn't show last week.) I've been told to get used to that! Anyway...my paperwork (halfway) showed up for my student who moved in from out of state, so I now get to input him into the "easy' IEP system online. Next week is going to be crazy trying to administer benchmarks, and I just got told today that we're going to be down another assistant. So, the job that 6 people were doing before Christmas has to be done by 4 people now...???? How is that supposed to work again? Maybe we need to clone ourselves!
So, I guess I better get to work! Will check in again soon! If you're a pray-er, prayers would be appreciated about now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment