Thursday, January 12, 2012

4 Day Weekend!!

Yay! Tomorrow is a snow day and Monday is Martin Luther King day, so we get a 4 day weekend!! I got a loaner computer from the SPED department so that's a bonus! In our classroom, we have two teachers and two assistants and one computer, so...this should relieve some of the computer congestion! Anyway...since I just picked it up today...maybe...I will try to do some work this weekend! ;)
I'm really starting to get a hang of my schedule and getting to know my students, so that is making things easier. Unfortunately, there is a LOT of state mandated testing going on (and coming up) so that messes with what I'm able to get accomplished right now.
I got a new student from another state, and am struggling to get the parent to sign a records release form so that I can get his file!! I guess that's just another frustration I'm going to have to deal with. So, just as I thought, this job is going to be a learning experience for me! But, I'm enjoying it so far and think that as soon as I get into my groove that I'll be good at it! (Hopefully that will happen soon!)
Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the fact that I can stay up late and sleep in in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment