Monday, January 16, 2012

Teachers LOVE Snow Days!

It was so funny at school Thursday...with the threat of snow on the horizon, the teachers were so hyped up for Friday to be a snow day! It seemed like the students could really care less either way, but every teacher I saw in the hall was doing the snow dance or crossing their fingers in hopes that school would be called off! :) (myself included of course!) Anyway, we got our wish! So now, as the four day weekend comes to a close, I suppose I better get busy writing lesson plans and preparing for upcoming meetings!
This is the stressful time of year to be a teacher what with all of the state mandated testing and evaluations going on...I just hope I can keep my head above water and come out the other side!
Until next time...
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment