Friday, December 30, 2011

Gettin' down to the nitty gritty!

Worked some more today in the classroom (with the teacher I'll be sharing with). We got some sorting and rearranging accomplished. I feel like we're getting down to the finer details now. I still have a few hours of work to do just sitting down and sorting through the piles of paperwork that have been left for me! DH and I made some adorable milk crate book storage benches last night and I sorted books by grade level and filled them up today. (I'll take pics and post next time along with my cute bulletin boards) I am hoping to take the weekend off and spend some quality time with the boys since school starts back Tuesday. I don't know if I'll be able to stay away for two whole days, but I'll try.
I actually can't wait to get started! I know it will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding!
Stay tuned as the real adventure begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment